CHRISTMAS DAY
This was a great way to begin Christmas Day. We went to the hospital to visit one of our elders who had a hernia operation two days before. They referred him to this brand new surgical hospital - newly opened. He was the only patient there. We were so impressed with the cleanliness and how modern this hospital was. It was built by a foundation and I hope it can keep up high standards. As we were visiting our patient we decided we needed to run out and buy food for him because they weren't feeding him! However, they told us he was doing well enough that we could take him home. These are the Packers, our mission president and his wife, helping Elder Guehi leave the hospital. |
4 comments:
Thanks for sharing your first African Christmas! Loved the photos! Aren't African children adorable and patient?
I love seeing your blog Kathy. It looks like you are both being blessed with such great experiences. Just look at the hearts you are touching. Such beautiful people. Love you and miss you, Mary
I love the blog. I tutored two little girls from Somali last year and just fell in love with the whole family....from the little baby named Obama to the sweet ever so patient mom! I like contrasting your experience with our friends in Siberia where it is 30 below some mornings!
One more thing....George and I both think that Greg looks a lot like George's Dad in the picture with the camel. Years younger of course!
Post a Comment