| This kitchen cabinet holds all our dishes and all our food. If it looks small that is because it is!!! |
| Another barrel of water for flushing the toilet when the water is off. Not much counter space. |
| Our mission home - connected to the mission office |
| Greg sharpens his pencil as he wonders where his green visor and arm band might be. Soon he will get out the cash tray and distribute cash to all the vendors and missionaries - wall street it is not. |
| Hello mission office. What adventure will we have today? |
2 comments:
I'm so glad you figured out how to post your pics! You did great! But if you want me to do it, I will be happy to do so.
I laughed do hard with your comment about " Wall Street" I can just picture Greg!
Your apartment looks really good! And you have an excellent view of the "river" outside ! haha!
Your apartment looks great...nothing like a good rainy season to help you appreciate the hot dry season, right?
Post a Comment