Saturday, July 2, 2011

VISITING VINCENT AND SANTA


Sorry the blogs are few and far between.  When
we have a free Saturday, often the power is either
not working or is so poor that I can't upload pictures.
However, today the power is great and so is the water. 
We are getting all kinds of things done.  I'm even baking
today!  This is a picture of Vincent and his family.  Do you
remember when I told you about visiting them?  They are in our
ward at church.


Vincent and Santa and their kids, Devine and Celestine.  Check out how
big and beautiful their home is.  He is one of the few lucky ones who
has a good job with the oil company.  Being with their kids made me miss
my grandkids!!

Devine - 5 years old


Love this picture.  It always makes me laugh.  Check out the
French Dora the Explorer video in the background.  And all this time
I thought Dora spoke Spanish, not French.


Santa and Celestine


Neighborhood kids playing in front of the house


It seemed like all these neighborhood kids were
playing make-believe with their costumes.

He must be the king.  His crown and wrist band
are made from huge leaves.

1 comment:

Lorena said...

cute little babies!!!